How and why upgrade to premium?
1. Five reasons why upgrading to premium helps your business
- Birthday Club is available for free for up to 50 subscribers. Upgrade will give you access to the full customer list to view and download as well as a customer demographics chart, see customer list.
- Monthly Rewards is an important feature to stay in contact with your customers, increase your sales through automated monthly promotions, learn more.
- Anniversary Reward a great way to congratulate your customers for their (wedding) anniversary and get them in as a couple, learn more.
- Enforce one-time use of rewards (for brick & mortar stores), will enable tracking of rewards usage and make sure rewards can only be used once, learn more.
- Customer feedback automatically collects feedback from your customers so you can improve operation and quickly respond to customers in case of issues, learn more.
- Send Newsletter allows you to send emails to your customers every month, learn more.
Re 1): Full customer list and demographics chart:
2. How to Upgrade?
In order to upgrade please click on the "Upgrade" button on the Birthday Club settings panel as shown below:
- Open the Settings Panel by double clicking on the Signup Form:
- The settings panel shows the "Upgrade" button:
- When you click on the upgrade button you will see the package selector screen. Select the plan that is right for you
3. Your Plan
Account Settings shows the plan:
Not ready to upgrade? Please let us know the reason, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.