How add Birthday Club to Facebook
Riiwards Birthday Club and loyalty program supports the option to add a signup form to Facebook. The feature assumes that you already have a Facebook page for your business. This will allow visitors to your Facebook page to join your Birthday Club. The mechanism is based on Facebook's tab feature. However it requires that your Facebook page has 2,000 fans minimum. Due to Facebook's technical limitations the Birthday Club tab is only visible on computers, not on mobile phones.
1. Login to Riiwards
- Go to https://www.riiwards.com/dir/index.php?page=nuvip_login
- If you do not have a Riiwards login yet, use the Get Password function
- In the right side menu select https://www.riiwards.com/dir/index.php?page=promote_er
2. Configure your Facebook Tab Page
- The Facebook page will consist of a signup from on top of a background image
- You can select the image from the gallery or upload your own
- Use the menu items below to design the signup form
- You can make changes to your design, the changes will be automatically reflected in Facebook
3. Add to Facebook
- Be sure that you are logged in to Facebook
- Select the Add to Facebook button to copy the tag page to Facebook. The tab will show up as "Join Our Birthday Club"
- Use the Facebook settings to add/remove/reorder sequence of your tabs